Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Right quick...PackFM's "I Fucking Hate Rappers" video



I think they're a little harsh on dudes that are involved with the mixtape game, but everything else is on point. PackFM has one of the best points, responding to rappers like Asher Roth claiming they're not rappers, "You don't have enough respect for the drive and the culture to claim it? Then you need to put the mic down and make room for the people that do."

I fucking hate rappers cause they live in fantasy worlds. Every one of them has name-checked Tony Montana since the early 90s.

I fucking hate rappers cause no one is in the game for the long haul anymore. They just want to bleed it out for all its worth. They confuse making quick money for artistic achievement or the advancement of the culture of hip-hop.

I fucking hate rappers cause they'll use a dollar sign instead of an S. Every damn one of them.

-Pete JD

No comments:

Post a Comment